We are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our marketing team. As the Account Manager, you will drive the progress of our projects throughout the organization from initiation through delivery. In this role, you will be effectively coordinating resources, schedules, and project deliverables, all while ensuring the cross-functional team is “on the bus.” If you have awesome organizational, structure, and communication skills, keep reading to learn more about the Account Manager role.
The Account Manager’s main goal is to be the liaison between the client and creative team. You will manage budgets, ensure adherence to brand guidelines and keep leads for new business moving through the sales pipeline. You are responsible for project management and making sure the creative team is up to speed and working effectively. As the Account Manager, you should also be skilled at bringing in new clients and closing contracts, and handling multiple client accounts at a time.
***Superb Internal and External Communication Skills are Paramount for this Position***
A Typical Day
- Check the status of each client’s job(s) in the creative department and verify that the jobs will be completed on time.
- Contact each client at least once a week to discuss current and upcoming projects
- Initiate new jobs for the client
- Review and present concepts/layouts/copy to the client for approval
- Communicate the client’s feedback to the creative department and discuss the next steps in the campaign
A Perfect Day
- Clients are happy, and tasks and jobs for every client are on or ahead of schedule and on budget.
Top of Mind Issues
- Making clients happy
- The creative department is happy and focused on work
- Workflow is efficient, and the right stuff is getting done